With a smile makeover, any problem with your smile can be fixed. Quite simply, it is the total transformation of your smile to optimal health and beauty. What can be done?
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges, dentures or implants.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed with veneers or crowns.
- Chipped, worn, broken teeth can be restored with crowns or veneers.
- Ugly metal fillings can be replaced with tooth colored restorations.
- Gapped, crooked or overlapped teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers or Invisalign. Without metal braces.
- Yellow, stained teeth can be whitened with bonding or teeth whitening.
- A gummy smile can be gently contoured with lasers.
Are you concerned about the end result after a smile makeover? Put your fears to rest. Dr. Liss uses wax-ups and digital photography to show you exactly what your smile will look like when treatment is complete. You’re in total control. In fact, once you see the wax-up (a three-dimensional replica of your smile), you can make any changes you’d like.